Sunday, January 13, 2013

Right to Life

December, Winter 2016, Bart Ottamas is 27, Vanya is 23, Shaw is 8, Tandi is 7, and Kian and Caitlin are both 2. Last update.

Narrated: Vanya

Photobucket
Between potty training... which is moving quit slowly.

Photobucket
And play times....
Photobucket
And breaking up fights, I'm exhausted. It feels like I run a full time day care but none of the parents ever come to pick up their children.
Photobucket
So by the time Bart gets home from work I'm burnt out. He acts as if changing one stinky diaper will kill him. I just need at least an hour to get dinner done. Is that too much to ask?
Photobucket
I hate to say it but making dinner - or any meal - is like a mini vacation for me. The kids aren't up under me like in the rest of the house.
Photobucket
But right before dinner is done I find myself running head long to the bath room.
Photobucket
And that's when it all starts to make sense. My extreme exhaustion, irritability, sensitivities to smells.  I don't even have to take a test, but I do anyway, just to be one hundred percent sure.
Photobucket
I don't waste any time in telling him.
Photobucket
He's actually shocked. I don't know why. All it seems to take is him looking at me and I'm knocked up.
Photobucket
I tell him this, in a joking fashion of course. But I can't help but be a little ticked off as well. I'm tired of having kids. I'm up to my eyeballs with kids. I can't take anymore, and yet, I'm about to have another one.
Photobucket
We both glace at the two little ones giggling and tossing food at each other. We both smile.
Photobucket
Bart takes my hand in his, reassuring me that everything will work out for the best. It does make me feel slightly better.
Photobucket
Shaw and Tandi are extremely pleased to know that another Ottomas will being joining the family.
Photobucket
To my surprise, Bart cleaned up the dishes after dinner.
Photobucket
And put the kids to bed.

Photobucket
When we are about to head to bed he tells me that he truly is excited about the new baby. I guess for the most part I am too. But if he keeps supporting me like he has tonight I have a feeling things will go much smoother from here on out.

***

You know when they get pregnant I'm not even surprised anymore. I think it may be time for Bart to get a vasectomy.  I don't feel like moving house so I think I'm going to get some bunk beds for them. Hopefully this will only be one baby and not twins like last time. Baby Ottomas is due Fall 2017.

4 comments:

  1. How many are there now? Four? I don't blame Vanya for not wanting any more kids! Well, there's one consolation: IF she has twins again, that'll be it - the household can't grow any more after that with 8 Sims living there :-)

    Is it just me or are the pictures not in their normal aspect ratio?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, four. At least Vanya gets a break from the older two since they are in school for most of the day. If it is twins they aren't out of the woods yet since I have a mod that allows more than 8 sims to live on the lot. But I think Vanya is DONE after this! I'm not sure. I was looking at the pics as well, I think with the way Blogger has the formatting now it's throwing me off. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!

      Delete
  2. LOL, I'm not really surprised when your sims get knocked up any more either! Your game just loves throwing baby after baby at you!

    I'm glad Bart is stepping up to the plate (finally!) and I hope it continues after the baby comes. Poor Vanya could use all the help she could get. No reason for her to feel like a single mother when she's got her husband with her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My game loves me? LOL Sometimes I think it's out to get me! It's taking a long while but I think Bart finally gets it. You would think he would have sooner than later since he himself comes from a large family. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!