Thursday, November 11, 2010

Greetings, and welcome to Riverdale - for new readers!

Hello and Welcome to Riverdale!

First and foremost, Riverdale is a game inspired blog. I started this blog on February 6th 2008. When I first started to share my game play with others it was more of commenting and noting important things that happened in my game mainly for myself, and my hood's history. But as I continued to play my blogging changed too, and my entries took on more of a story quality.

The best place to start is the sims profile index, which is also located on the left side of the blog. There are some spoilers to past and current partners of sims, but if you don't mind a minor thing like that, this is the best way to learn the basics of each sim living in Riverdale.

Another great spot to jump in would be April of 2008. This is where things really started to come together (for me at least LOL) and you really start to get your feet wet.

I also have families all linked by last name for updates, so if you want to read about a certain family, just click on the name, same with other updates like schools, weddings, etc.

It doesn't matter if you start at the very beginning, or if you read the most current entry, I'm just pleased that you took the time to stop by and read about my little pixilated people and their lives. Feel free to leave a comment! They make me happy and let me know that you're enjoying your stay here!

Thanks again for stopping by and enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!