Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Steps

May, Spring 2014, Justin Reed is 27, and Tanya Totonga ('cause I really can't remember her name lol) is 23. Last update never.





Photobucket

Justin and Tanya have been dating off and on for a while now, three years to be exact. If anyone were to ask him, Justin would tell them that things are going splendidly between the two of them. He wouldn't change a thing.






Photobucket

Though he does hate it when other men basically devour Tonya with their eyes when he's out with her. Take this jerk for example. All they are trying to do is have a nice romantic meal together. They call him over, since he's their waiter, to take their orders. Instead of taking their orders, he completely ignores Justin, and just stand there, staring at Tonya.

It ends up making her nervous and the two leave without eating.




Photobucket

They do grab a bite to eat at the local bowling alley, but that's after a little "desert" in the photo booth.




Photobucket

Justin thinks he's smitten though. He finds that his thoughts turn to Tonya when they are apart. Whenever he has a free moment he's thinking about her. He really does love her.




Photobucket

So he asks her to move in. She accepts! He's happy, thrilled, yet nervous. He hasn't lived with anyone since he was still at home with his parents and sisters. But he's sure this is the right step to take.




Photobucket

Tonya is happy as well. She sees this as a huge step in their relationship. She's already picking out wedding invitations, and what kind of dress she's going to wear.

***



Photobucket

Tonya and Justin used to be room mates, but the lot I was playing went belly up (I have no idea how). So I moved all my sims out and deleted it. I moved Justin into a new building, and I remembered that they used to live together. They also dated, they made the leap of roommates to bed mates really quick. So this time I just had her move in with him.

When she became his roommate before this was what she rolled and I locked it. But after moving in she rolled the want to marry him as well.




Photobucket
But it looks like she'll be waiting a long time to get both of those wants. Justin is no were near marrying anyone. LOL But he is happy that she's moved in, and they are now going steady.

And I have no idea what was up with Rupert. He refused to take their order and all he did was stand there and stare at Tonya. I guess he finds her attractive? I have no idea.

4 comments:

  1. I hate that creepy staring thing that sims do lol. At least Justin is moving towards marriage.....maybe lol. I'm sure he'll eventually want to marry her, they really are taking baby steps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mizz, tell me about it! That stalker stare freaks me out!

    I hope they move towards marriage. They make a really cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I hope Tanya doesn't mind waiting a while, because it seems like that's what she'll be doing! It doesn't look like Justin will be ready to propose any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. , right now she's just happy to be with him. We'll see how she feels a little more down the road.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!