Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have arrived!

Big man on compus. Yes I am. So look out ladies 'cause I am here. No, just kidding. My girl, Fatima would kick my butt. Not that I'm even looking for anyone else. I'm totally head over feet for her. I think it's safe to say that I love her very much.

College is pretty neat so far. I'm having a blast, already picked my major and settling in well. Having a go at living on my own for the first time is liberating, but I do miss my mom and dad, not to mention Nashira and Lilly. But I talk to the family at least once a day so that cool and I will be returning home for dinner at the end of the season. Maybe I'll ask Fatima to join me. We are neighbors back home so she could see her folks while I see mine.

Mansur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!