Friday, March 28, 2008

Simone Patrelli - Sim Day 26



My first place! It's really great. There's just something about being the first sim to live in a newly constructed building. After sharing a dorm with five other sims for 12 days I'm happy to be out on my own. I actually have some peace and quite for a change and I nice wall to hang my diploma. Did I mention just how nice it is to cook in a kitchen that isn't swarming with other college students, pulling pranks, screaming chears, running around nude? Adulthood was well worth the wait.


___________________________________________________________________







After settling in and meeting my new neighbors I decided to take up Nature as my chocen hobby. It's great, I love the bird watching and the trimming of the lawn and watching my fish. Soon I advance far enough to where I could go hiking. It was a nice hike but I ran into a bit of poison ivy and have been itching ever since. I'm covered in red clotchy patches all over. I keep bathing hoping that that will help, but as soon as I step out of the tub, I'm scratching again. My mom said I rightly deserved it. That if I had gotten a job soon as I graduated and moved into my own place then I wouldn't have been on that stupid hike in the first place.


She's just bitter because I refused to come back and work at Cafe Mode. She wants me to take over when she retires, but cooking just isn't my thing. I enjoy making food, cooking for friends and family, but doing it as a full time job, no. I just can't and I wish she would understand that. Of course she won't, not ever. And I can see her laying on the guilt trip for sim days to come. Sadly, one of my little brothers, Bret or Brad will be forced to take over the restuarant when the time comes. I hate to say it but better them than me. I know what I want to do and I'm laying the ground work now.


___________________________________________________________________

Well I submitted my first job application and I'm waiting for the owner to get back with me. I'm really nervous, this is the first step to my dream career. I just can't wait. I hope they get back with me soon! So help my nerves I decided to try my hand at car restoration. I have a few michanical skills and I thought this would be a great idea. Not only will it keep my mind of what I hope will be my future job but also off of Ryker and David. I'm kinda avoiding the both of them. I still can't believe that I asked Ryker to marry. And I hate to admit this, but I'm still sleeping with David. I know it was wrong in college, it just happend, but now... there's no excuse. We need to stop, I have to stop this. But I love both of them. This is why I'm avoiding them, I need to make up my mind. I don't want to be like my mother. At least she's a romance sim, I'm not.

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!