Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life Sucks!


Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. I had a great transition from child to teen even got a job. But that's were everything started to go down hill. I developed acne soon after and then my grades started slipping. Dad told me that if I didn't bring them up I would have to quite work. I started to study much harder but then my energy was super low for work, the end result. I got demoted. I'm so mad at myself. I'm starting to think that working and going to school isn't such a bright thing to do. Maybe I will quite and focus on my studies more. I'm bright and super smart. I would like to get as many scholarships as possible for school. I have much to think about.
Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!