Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Main Street Sweets

I've been wanting to get out of the house ever since Richard was born. No, wait, that isn't true. I've wanted to get out of the house before Richard was born, after Annabell grew into a child. I wanted to get a job, but I really couldn't find something that I wanted to do. That's when Liam gave me a wonderful idea, why not open up my own shop. So once I found out that I was pregnant with our second child I put the idea on the back burner.

But once he grew into a child I was finally able to see my vision come to light. I had purchesed the lot before I got pregnant so it was just sitting there. Well I took out a small load ($30,000) and built a small store. Since I make chocolate for a hobby I decided to sell that. On Grand Opening Day alot of the citizens of Riverdale came out to show their support, even Mayor Snowden came out! I was so thrilled. What a wonderful start to my small dream.

-Tazikati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!