Monday, February 11, 2008

Class trip and my thoughts

I had so much fun on my senior class trip to the Far East. It was great, I got to try new foods. And I learned something, just because it doesn't look good desn't mean that it's not. I'm totally in love with Asian food now, and not just take out from the chinese place down the street from my house, I mean the real stuff. Authentic meals! I want to vist again before I turn into an elder.


As you can see though it's only three of us we had a blast. You know, being the first kids to graduate from R.S.E. is kinda neat. I mean I was so young when my parents moved here and my Dad becoming the first mayor of Riverdale. But I think it's cool what he's doing, and the rest of the Coucnil as well as us "little" people. We are doing something great, and I can't wait to see just how far we all can go.
--Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!