Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Pleasent Surprise



A day after our wedding I was getting dressed when my stomach popped out. I had no idea that I was pregnant. This was a complete shock. When I found out I was carrying Eva I was sick it seemed from the moment I concived her, but not this time. Of course I was overly tired, but I work the night shift as a beat cop, and I assumed it was from that. Working nights and trying to spend quality time with your daughter, and keeping an eye on your man can be tiring.


So now we have another little one on the way. I'm thrilled, really, but I wonder how are we going to work this. Between the money we spend on the nanny and me on maternity leave, money is tight, and now, well, we're going to have to move. I just want to avoid taking out a loan from the bank to pay for a house. I hate to admit it, but I think we just might be the poorest sims in Riverdale, and I don't need to fall deeper in a hole we're trying our hardest to stay out of.


--Tyra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!