Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm A Married Woman Now!



It's true! Thomas and I tied the knot on the first day of winter. I was so thrilled. It's been a long and twisted road but we finally made it to the alter. Who would ahve thought, right? Lord knows I didn't. I couldn't even see us making it through the engagment.


I was quit nervous and I didn't get my wedding dress until the last minute. I wanted to make sure I looked my best so I did some toning up in the tummy area. Not that I needed it mind you, but my waist was just a tiny bit wider than it was before I gave birth to Eva. She was with us when we said our "I Do's". It was very important for us to make her part of our legal union, I was also happy to have my close friends there to celebrate with us as well.


--Tyra Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!