Friday, February 29, 2008

Rethinking Things


So much has happened since I last posted. Me and Eddie had a huge falling out. No, let me rephrase that. He had an affiar with some new chick, in my house no less. I came home from work and I foudn them. He tried to play it off, they were only kissing. I shudder at the thought of what would have happened if I decided to work overtime. And did I meantion that Davon was home during all of this.
So after I kicked her butt I slapped him, packed up my things then moved out. I'm now in a nice sized apartment, but after moving i found out I was expecting. So now I have two little ones to care for. It's hard, and if I had known that I was pregnant I think I would have stayed until AJ grew into a toddler at least. *sigh*
--Jamie soon to be ex-Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!