Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kristen Sanchez - Simdays 26 -30


Time sure doe sip by when you're not looking. It seems as if you have all the time in the world, with raising children and buying our first home I had forgotten that my days were numbered. Me and Danny's birthdays are fast approaching so we've decided to try and spend as much time as possible with Nishira and Lilly as we can. While at dinner (Cafe Mode) we all decided that it would be the perfect time to take a family vacation. It's Spring Break, the only draw back is that Mansur's break had already come and gone, so he couldn't go with us. But with that decided we went home and booked our trip.

We all choice Twikki Island. I'm so happy that we did go there, the weather was a welcomed break from all the cold and snow here in Riverdale. I've included a few pics from our trip. It was great, and now I'm ready to enter the next and final stage of my life!


Danny had a bit too much sun!

Me and the hot tub, not so good.



Nishira angered the fountain by adding soap to it!
-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!