Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tazikati Smith - Simday 27

Am I a bad mother? I ask myself that question all the time. Liam and I have been blessed with three lovely children, and yet, I never got around to teaching Annabell how to study until she was a teen. It's horrible. And what even worse, I can't recall if Robert knows how to study as well. I'm wondering how I'm going to fair with the last baby. And with most of my attention focused on the shop will I become even more of a bad mother?

Maybe I should sell the store and just stay home. I know this candy shop was my dream but maybe I could have waited until all the children where adults before I ventured into candy making. Liam says that I'm over reacting, but what would his mother have thought about my decision if she were still alive.

Tazikati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!