Saturday, April 12, 2008

Liam Smith Simday 27

I could just kick myself. Officer Banks told me that I should get an alarm installed in the van, but I decided to put it off. With Tazikati due to deliver the baby at any moment we decided to take the plunge and buy a home. We were out of room in our rental. And I'm glad that we did decide to move, 'cause soon after the Hood Council released a noticed that they would be starting renovations soon on our area. But I'm going off topic.

So we perched a new home and got moved and settled in. We went to bed and when I woke up to get ready for work I find that the van had been stolen. It just really ticks me off. For such a small community crime seems to be on the rise. I'm starting to think was moving to Riverdale such a good idea?
-Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!