Sunday, February 15, 2009

Anya Kent Simdays 41 - 43

It is winter of 2008 and Anya is 32 baby Tony is one month



The month started off badly. After spending 36 hours in labor I ended up having to have a C-section to deliver little Tony. He was 10 lbs. That was one big baby.

After spending five days in the hospital we went home only to be greeted to a very pissed off tarrier. Kirby was not happy being left alone for almost seven days then being greeted by a screaming bundle.

He didn't adapt well to Tony and after much heartache I decided to call the local animal shelter. They came and picked him up. It was so sad. It was like loosing a family member, like my first child. I know it sounds funny, but it was as if he were my first born. He'd been with me ever since I moved to Riverdale, and now he's gone. Hopefully, he'll make some family very happy.



Rupert had heard through the grapevine that I had his child. I have no idea who told him. And when I find out I'm going to give them a piece of my mind. I wanted to call and tell him. *sigh*

Well, to my surprise he came over, to see his son. My mouth almost dropped open in surprise. Rupert Cotton was actually interest in his own son. I didn't stop him. Only lead him to the nursery and left them alone.


A few moments later he came into the kitchen carrying Tony to feed him a bottle. Rupert even changed his diaper. I was so stunned. For a man of Rupert's reputation it was quit a shock to see him acting as a family man.

I could be wrong. Maybe there is hope for the two of us. Maybe Rupert and I can be a family with little Tony. Maybe this baby was the answer to my prayers. One can only hope.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Rupert! Did Anya invite him over or did he drop by himself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she called him. Yeah, she did. I wanted to see what how he would react to his son. And surprise, surprise. Rupert took to parenting like a duck out of water.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!