Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sharla Ottamas

It's currently Winter of 2008 and Sharla is 24



So, yeah, I may have come on a little too strongly in front of Matt's wife, but who cares. Like I told her before, I always get what I want. And right now I want Mathew Picasso. She;s most likely thinking that I have Rupert, who would I want a married man.


Just the reaction I wanted. Now she's pissed off at him. Perfect!



See, it's so much easier to get a guy to do what you want when their woman is mad at them. They might not know it, but you're bending them to your will. Right now Matt thinks he's calling all the shots. And that's okay. I let him continue to think this. I just hope he doesn't think this is anything serious, once I get what I want he can go back to his wife for all I care.



Well, that went... well. Wasn't what I expected but hey. It worked. Okay, Matty, back to your wife!

I know your wondering why I would go after a married man. Well it's not as if I started out after him. It really did start out as a friendship, but it's kinda hard for me to only have men as friends. In the end it all comes down to one thing, and one thing only, woo hoo.

I want it and they want it. So after all is said and done we are "special' friends. And sometimes my special friends just happen to have someone else in their lives. And believe me, there's no way I'm trying to replace that someone.

I'm perfectly happy the way my life is right now. I'm free and single, and able to do what I want when I want it, and I don't have some man holding me down.


The next evening Rupert comes over and I ask him does he like the pearls I have with these panties. He's very receptive to the outfit! I am pleased. Not that he likes it or give his approval, I'm just happy of the reaction I got. I could care less of what Rupert thinks of me. We are just good friends!


So after Rupert left I was bored, I think I need to look for a new job. I have way to many days off. But any who, I was looking for something to do and went to the local ice rink. It's only open seasonal, so I decided to take full advantage of the place. And by full I meant to actually skate, drink some hot chocolate, and just hang out.

But then this very handsome guy caught my eye. I can't remember his name, Edwin? Not too sure, but who cares. We decided to have some fun of our own.


Random funny: Everyone seems to think Sharla is one hot piece, lol. Even that pickpocket guy thinks so.

Notes from GB: So now that Sharla had her way with Mathew he is totally out of her system. She no longer rolls wants for him, not even to visit him at his house, lol. After he had left she spent time with Rupert then went to the skating lot and spent some time with Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!