Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Break 2012-2013

March, Spring 2013, Richard Smith is 20, Mary Snowden, Marchon Cunningham, Ye T'ang, Nora Reed, and Harvis MacAstril are 19. Last updated.




Photobucket

Spring break finally has come to UOR and the young adults head off to a place more sunny and much warmer than Riverdale.





Photobucket
Richard and Nora don't waste anymore time and finally move on the attraction that is between them.
 

 
 

 
Photobucket
Harvis isn't too happy about the development and confronts Nora about it. She simply laughs and waves him off. She can't help but to wonder how in the world did he come to the conclusion that they were in some sort of relationship, and that she has cheated on him by sleeping with Richard.

 
Photobucket
Harvis is confused and frustrated. He's in love with Nora but she acts as if he dosen't exist. So instead of going off to lick his wounds he picks a fight with Ye.


 
Photobucket
After the fight Harvis takes a tour of the Twikki island by himself. It makes him feel better and he actually feels bad about fighting with Ye.
 
 
Photobucket
He tells this to Ye when he finds him in one of the sauna rooms. The two actually talk, and they agree that Nora Reed is no good... for either of them. They make a pact to swear her off for good. Let Richard or any other guy that wants her, have her.


Photobucket
Too bad he didn't stick to the pact. Ye finds Nora and can't help himself, he tries to hit on her. She flatly refuses him. He's ashamed that he didn't stick to his guns and he can't help but to think what Harvis would think if he found out.

 


 
Photobucket
Harvis finds a nice island girl to take his mind of off Nora. He can't remember her name, but she's cute and smart too! She even searches the heavens for aliens like him. That's a plus in Harvis' book!
 


 
Photobucket
Ye meets a girl himself, she's here on vacation like him. They hit it off and she tells him that she likes his hair. It causes Ye to blush.


 
Photobucket
Nora has been thinking since Ye tried to come on to her in her room. She's so confused, if you had asked her only a few hours ago if she were still in love with Ye, she would have told you no, but now, she's not so sure. She mulls over this as he discuses baseball with her.


 
Photobucket
Confused beyond belief she confides in Mary, whom she hasn't seen much of since the girl has been locked away with Marchon. "I totally kissed Ye last night." She blurts out.


 
Photobucket
"You're kissing Ye. You're sleeping with Richard. Do you even know what you are doing, girl? And what if your parents find out?"


 
Photobucket
"I'm not worried about them, and this thing with Richard is just that... a thing. We came on spring break with no strings attached. It's just for fun, I'm almost 100% sure I don't even have feelings for him. But Ye, I just don't know. It's hard for you to understand, you've only ever been in love once. And your still with him."


 
Photobucket
The two sit in silence for a few moments as they finish up their breakfast. Mary goes to stand up. "You'd be wrong about that. I know how confusing the game of love can be." She pauses to look at her friend. "I was in love with Jim too."


 
Photobucket
"And I acted on it too."
 


 
Photobucket
Nora watches her friend leave in disbelief. Mary was in love with Jim, this was something new to her.
 
***
 


 
Photobucket
Yes, Mary and Jim did the deed. I blame it on ACR. It happened that day when she went over there to chew him out after Marchon broke up with her. After they did it she stopped rolling wants for Jim. I think she just needed to get him out of her system.

Nora is all over the place. Neither she nor Richard tried to get physical on campus but soon as they got on vacation they went at it. They spent the majority of spring break in the bed. But she's not rolling any wants for Richard other than to make out and to woohoo. Now Ye on the other hand. She wasn't even thinking about him anymore, that was until he decided to flirt with her (ACR). After that she started to roll the fall in love with and the go steady with wants for him. *sigh* This girl is all over the place right now.

Harvis, I feel for him. He's been in love with Nora since they started school. He's rolled get married to and the get engaged to wants to Nora. They finally rolled away after she slept with Richard. But Harvis still wants to kiss her, make out with her, woohoo her as well. LOL And for some reason the game had Nora flagged as Harvis steady. Though neither of them have asked the other out or to go steady.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, wow and wow.

    Nora, what's going on. I hope she is careful.

    Mary! What a shock, wow!

    Poor Harvis and Ye, I hope they find love and move on from Nora. She's dragging their hearts around. That's weird about the going steady-maybe you can fix it with SimBlender or SimPE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Harvis! Wasn't he mad at Mary for some unknown reason? Is he still? Harvis is talking to Kit Royce (my Zaria and Asha's mother) there, by the way. She's all over the Sim blogs lately! LOL.

    And oh my gosh, Mary! Did that happen after Marchon found out about Jim or before? Can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "She can't help but wonder how he came to the conclusion they were in any kind of relationship"...I'm with you there, Nora,sometimes that cheating symbol is hard to figure out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple Valley, Nora is a lost cause, at least she's on birth control. So I'm hoping there will be no more surprises popping up.

    I went into SimPE and that's where I saw that it was flagged for Harvis but not Nora. So strange I found that before but it had unmarked Viggo and Cameron. So it was showing that they were not going steady. I have no idea why it's doing that.

    Carla, that's Asha and Zaria's mom, that's so cool. LOL First Corbin is getting around and now her. LOL She and Harvis hit it off wonderfully. But he'll be returning to Apple Valley so I don't know.

    It happened after he found out about her and Jim only kissing. Then he broke up with her. When she went over to the frat house to scream at Jim I got distracted by two other sims fighting. So I had to select them and stop them from fighting, next thing I know I hear those woohoo sounds, and I zoom back over to Mary and Jim and they are on the sofa woohooing. ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL Francesca. My game has a mind of its own and made poor Havis think they were dating. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, I still have no idea why Harvis was mad at Mary. All I can think of is he's nursing a major crush on her as well. Because right after he'll fight with her, he'll start to swoon over her. And he has a constant want to be Best Friends with her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @ Mary! Not only that she did it, but the snark, and that cocky smile on her face, lol! I didn't know she had it in her! :)

    But oh, poor Harvis. I know they weren't on the same page and all, but still... :(

    Love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You didn't know she had it in her? How about me!? LOL But little old Mary has one more secret to tell. Not sure if she is or not, because I just remembered that it happened!

    I feel for Harvis too, but Nora really does send mixed signs.

    Thanks, Laural. I'm trying to relearn how to do diffent effects and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about me THREE!! tsk-tsk Mary! My poor baby Marchon, Momma wants to hug him...LOL!

    What other secret could she possibly be hiding!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROFL Hey, can you blame her. If it were up to me she wouldn't have done it. I blame it all on ACR.

    Secrets..... hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!