Sunday, August 28, 2011

Organization

So I'm trying to get my blog tags in some order. I've started with my most recent round, which is round 8. So now instead of clicking just on the month to read an update, you can click on the "Round" that it falls in to read all of the entries within the rotation. Also, I'm slowly trying to add first names in tags as well. So instead of having to go through all of the Reed updates, you could just click on Nora, for example, and read all updates that contain her.

Again, this is a slow process but I hope to have it done within reasonable time. But we shall see. Also on my "to-do list" is to update my profile page. I need to update ages, marriages, break ups, deaths, etc. So, hopefully I'll get to that as well. I'm so dragging my feet. *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!