Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rupert Cotton Sim Days 31 - 35


Since my brother and I immigrated to Riverdale I have been keeping myself very busy with the ladies. Don't get me wrong. It's not as if I set out to be a lady's man, I just can't help the fact that I'm a very attractive young man.
And really, women don't care what kind of job you have when you get down to it. Sure, they are all full of talk, about how a man has to have a huge bank account, drive a nice car, and have a laid out house.

But when you get down to it, and their in your bed, they aren't thinking about the money that's in your bank account. 'Coz if they are, you're not doing something right.

The first woman to share my bed was the local mail lady. I've since forgotten her name. I think it begain with a "C", but don't qoute me on that. Since I haven't returned her calls she switched routes with some guy asian guy. Sorry about that, we could have had some fun together. I hate the fact that she though we would get serious. I told her from the get go that there was no strings attached. She agreed. Guess she though she could change my mind.

I was outside ready to play a round of basketball with my brother when a very attractive lady walked by. I called out to her, but she ignored me and continued walking. My brother laughed. I didn't find the joke in that, so I jogged over to her and introduced myself. Found out that she had just immigrated to the hood as well, and her name was Anya, and she worked at Riverdale School of Excellence. I asked her if she'd like me to show her around sometimes. She laughed slightly then refused my offer.


I finally decided that I want to get into the food industry. And what better place to start than in the kitchen, or in my case, as a Host at one of the hottest restuarants in Riverdale, Cafe Mode. I was greatful that Samantha Patrelli would hire me, with the lack of experaince that I have, but she did. That's where I met my second conquest. She works with me, is a waitress. I forgotten her name too. I try to remember, really I do. But when it's just a one time, or sometimes, a two time thing, you not to keen on remember names.


Shorty after she left a customer from Cafe Mode showed up. I think her name is Malissa. I was surprised when she throw herself at me. Needless to say we got right down to business.... of making out. We hit it off and I decided to ask her out. A new bowling alley just opened up just the place to go on a first date.



Or maybe not. Grand Opening to a new place, I should have known everyone whould show up. And did I mention I also slept with my boss? It's not as if Samantha is a goody goody. Everyone knows what she likes to do behind her husband's back. But obviously, she though what we had was something special. So I had to hurry and smooth things over with not only her, but th email girl too. *phew* Talk about a night full of ups and downs.


But I did get a nice reward at the end of the evening.


At dinner Amos, my brother decided to talk to me about my activities. I told him not to worry I know what I'm doing. I'm young, good looking, and only having fun. Plus, how am I supposed to meet the "one" if I didn't play the field? he only shook his head, telling me that I'm only hurting myself and those who get involved with me. Though I doubt it. I mean, I tell every woman that I'm with up front that there will be no relationship. If I like her then we'll be friends, with benifits.

Anya decided to vist me the next day. I guess Amos decided to pull her to the side and talk with her, warn her about me. I don't see what the big deal is. Personally, I think he just likes her.

Didn't matter. After a few smooth works I had her eating out of my hand. But after she left I was left feeling something. Now I can't get her out of my head, and it's scaring me.

Rupert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!