Thursday, October 23, 2008

Simone Patrelli-Lewis - Sim Day 36 - 40

I was beginning to think that this day would never come. Me and Ryker have been together for a long time. I met him when I was a senior in high school and he was a college drop out working at my mom's restaurant. Well, we finally moved in together. That was a huge feat, lol. But David made it easy for me. I think I needed him to put his foot down and stand firm, which he did. And I thank him for that.

I know it now, that what I felt for David wasn't real. Oh, don't get me wrong. I do love him, it's just not the way that I love Ryker. Ryker is my soul mate. He is that missing piece that makes me complete. And now the piece will always be here with me. After a long day of moving I fell asleep in my dinner.

And not only did he move in but we finally finalized the wedding plans and it happens in just one day! Can you believe it? At first I thought things were moving way to fast, but now I don't. I mean, I can't keep putting this off forever and it's not as if I'm getting any younger. 27 simyears old, and still not married. So not good, lol.


Ryker decided that he wanted to get one more promotion before we became man and wife and brought a friend home with him from work. I don't even remember that nasty little man's name. Instead of coming into the apartment to use the bathroom he decideds that the bush in the fornt yard would make a good a place than any. Ewww much! I told Ryker and he sent him home. I hope he never EVER comes home with him again. Nasty!


The big day finally came. I was so nervous so Ryker decided to calm me the only way he knew how (which is the best way!) Which made us 15 mintues late to our own wedding, lol. But it was well worth it! Do you think we sould get blinds for the livingroom windows? If someone got to close while walking by they might get an eye full!


We decided to get married at the Community center's wedding area. It was lovely and all my family and friends show up. I think I looked pretty fly in my wedding dress. I know it's not traditional, but neither am I, Never have been, and I'm pretty sure I never will be. Now, on to the wedding pics!












So all in all it was a wonderful ceremony. We didn't go on a honeymood. We've decided to hold off, and save up for a proper one. Right now Ryker and I would like to buy a home, and a honeymoon just doesn't fit into the budget. We want to purchase our home without a mortgage. It might not be the brightest of ideas, but this is our game plan for now, lol.
The next day we invited the family over for a family get together. The blonde is my new best friend, Nita Rich, I invited her too since she lives in the building and she's like family to me.
As you can see my mom is already askign us when are we giving her her first grandchild. Geez, the ink isn't even dry on our wedding papers and she's already asking about kids. And this is coming from the woman who hated me for "stealing" her man all those years ago.
Simone

2 comments:

  1. lol @ some random dude peeing in their bushes! You know, I don't think I've ever even seen that in my game.

    Congrats to the happy couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I have never seen that either. Ryker brought him home and he never came in their house, instead he peed outside. ROFL

    And they thank you. I'm just happy they finally made it to their wedding day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!