Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trisha Johnson Sim Days 31 - 35

Me and Anya decided to get a few rays the day before my wedding. You'd think getting married would be a walk in the park for someone who owns a clothing shop, but it's not. I even called it off last spring because of nerves. But Clay understood and now, well, I just hope I'll make it tomorrow.

Yay, I made it, lol. I was two hours late. Not because of nerves, it was because of my hair. It took longer than expected, and then I had to get into my dress. My sister, Tosha, helped and even did my nails. See, this is the last time I let my husband pick out is formal wear. But other than that the wedding went off without any problems. My sister attended as well as my room mate/bff Anya, and my other bff, Heather Reed.

We arrived at Twikki Island and went to get something to eat. We were both famished as well as tired. But food won over sleep. I am truly not a pleasent person to be around when hungry, and I wanted my honeymoon to be a memroable in a good way. We toasted to a wonderful wedding and a future full of happiness. Did I mention, Clay just happened to be loaded! Well he is, and this is a huge blessing. I had no idea he had so much money. I never asked. And though my shop is doing very well, I wanted to open a second one ans buy a home. Now, I... er... we will be able to! (Notice the creepy guy watching us? He followed us all over the island)

Clumsy waitress spilled teh salads all over Clay. Needless to say, he was not pleased. I couldn't help but giggle pointing out the bit of greens stuck in his hair. That made him laugh as well. I wish I had my camera at that time, that shoot would ahve been priceless.

We held hands, feed each other, and flirted through dessert. Then we headed up to our room. I don't think I need to say what happened next. It was special, our first time together as man and wife. And for me it seemed even better this time. *shhh* Don't tell Clay I said that, lol.

I guess we had a little too much fun while on honeymoon 'cause a day after getting home I was sick. At first I thought it was something I had eaten, but when I starting to become hungry 100% of the time and tired always I suspected soemthing was up. I called my doctor and came in for a visit. Just what I expected. I'm expecting! It was a bit ahead of schedule but we are happy none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!