Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stupid Interent

Ugh, I got a virus on my poor baby. *SOBS* Yes, my pc is my 6th child. ROFL It popped up last night letting me know. I am so sick right now. I don't have $160 to put it in Best Buy to get fixed.

Grrrr, I am so pissed off right now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Anyone happen to be marrid to a compter tech who could remote access my pc and remove the virus?

These are the times I wish I still lived in MD, I'd be close to my BF and her hubby could fix this for me.

So because of this Problem I'm not sure how much I'll be on. This is the same crap virus that attacked my kids pcs. And no matter what I do to try and remove it. (Since I know jack crap about pcs) Every time I try to run my ati-virus, and anti-spyware programs, the computer crashes, dumps physical memory then reboots.

This sucks.

Okay, I'm done crying.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, no, that sucks! I wish I had some concrete advice for you but my dad usually fixes my computer for me!

    I hope you can find a way to fix it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! :( I hope you can get it fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh RD, this is awful! I'll check with my hubby and see what he suggests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm so happy. The hubby was able to take it to a guy he knows and he walked my hubby through the removal. So the virus is GONE!!!!! YAY!!! I'm so happy. And I got Norton Anti-virus, which is way better than the one I was using. Thanks guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!