Friday, September 25, 2009

There's this friend

April, Spring 2012, Peng T'ang is 36, Li-Fen is 34 and, Ruling and Roulan are 7. Last updated winter 2009. (Justin Kim is 31)

Narrated by Le-Fen T'ang




I've been thinking a lot about my marriage recently. Peng and I have been married for quit a while now. We have three wonderful children together. But I can't help to think that something is missing.




He's very attentive. He's always home for dinner and spends quality time with the girls.




And he makes sure that all my needs are met as well. But everything is all planned out. Nothing is ever spontaneous. Even our summer vacation back home was in the works for three years. He's so controlled and organized. Nothing is ever passion-filled. Nothing is spontaneous.




And then he bring him home. We are friends. I met Justin when he first started working at the high school. We get along wonderfully and he is everything that Peng isn't. And it's thrilling, it electrifying. It's everything that I want in a man. And before, he was with someone. He wasn't a problem. But now...




Peng retires early and everything happened so fast. One moment Justin was making a joke. Another moment I was laughing. Then our lips were touching. And it was everything I knew it would be. It was as if I were woken from the waking sleep I have been in for so long. I've been going through the motions but Justin came and woken me up.




Neither of us were sure what to say next. He could feel the sparks as well.

"I...I'm sorry." He said.

I only nodded.

I was silent, not because I was upset by what we had just done, but because I wanted to do it again. But Peng and the girls were right upstairs. Justin muttered "good night," and hurried to the door, letting himself out.



I stood in the game room, my lips still tingly from the kiss. My toes felt as if they were barley touching the ground. I had always thought I was in love with T'ang, but now I'm not so sure. I think I'm actually in love with Justin. And instead of being shocked at this revelation I am relieved. I'm actually in love. But what do I do now?

***
notes from GB: Okay I knew this was coming for a while now. Le-Fen and Justin have been friends every since he graduated college and started working as a teacher. She would always come home with him and even when he was with Shelby they would flirt. They have been crushing on each other for a looooong time. So this kiss was a long time coming.
So now they are in love. He was in love with Shelby too, and I think that's why things never went further than just flirting and tickling before. But Le-Fen, she's not in love with Peng. She has a crush on him and they only have one bolt for each other. She never rolls wants for him, though he rolls wants for her all the time.
Now she and Justin have three bolts for each other. I'm so up in the air. I have no idea how this is going to work out. If they do divorce with will be Riverdale's first divorce in a really long time. The first one was between Edward Sr. and Jamie Lopez when she was pregnant with AJ. So that was a long time ago. Almost 20 years ago. I think I have way too many happy marriages right now. LOL Not realistic at all.

4 comments:

  1. I think the writing's on the wall, although I always think of the kids and the twins will probably feel really bad about their parents breaking up, but it seems like the right time for Le-Fen to make her move. If you need use of a courthouse, feel free to use mine. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Simmington. If Li-Fen was in love with Peng, they might be able to recover from this but seeing she's not...it might be the end for them.

    I have mostly happy marriages too! I've only had one divorce (unless you count Joseph and Vivienne, but I wrote that in as a separation) and only one break-up where there were kids involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Boo, it's sad when couples split ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simmington, I agree, the writing is there but I have to go back into the house and play them again. Since I'm in summer. See if anything has changed. Thanks for the offer but Riverdale has a court house as well. ;) A bit dusty but there. LOL

    Carla, I agree, but you never know what a sim will decide. We'll just have to wait and see.

    Apple Valley, Boo is right. And it's even more painful since there are children involved.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!