Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Li-Fen T'ang Simdays 36 - 40


I'm Li-Fen T'ang and I'm married to Peng, we immigrated to Riverdale around two cycles ago. It's a lovely hood and I'm glad we decided to move here and start roots. I'm currently a school yard supervisor at Riverdale School of Excellence right now, but I'm training to become a teacher. It's currently fall and I love this time of year. It's not to hot but not to cold either and I take advantage of this by walking to work. We don't live that far away from the school, only two blocks. And ever since the AL deal was signed, I can actually walk to work now, lol.


We have one son, Ye, who is seven and in the first grade and as you can see from the picture I'm expecting another one soon. I'm hoping that it will be a girl. Then are family will be complete.

I told Peng that I wanted to visit our homeland soon if we are able to afford it. He agreed, wanting Ye to see where his family comes from.



I'm huge! Peng jokes that I'm going to have twins. I don't think so. We live in a two bed room apartment, we cannot have twins. We have just enough room for one crib and hopefully the changing table can fit in our bed room. Twins I think not!

It never fails. Soon as I finished cleaning up the kitchen and putting dinner away, I washed my face, read Ye to sleep the climbed into bed. That's when it happened, I went into labor. And oh joy, our neighbors rushed over to watch. Like I need an audience for this! But my honey bear was right. We had twins! At least I got my daughter, times two, lol. Now we really have to move. I'll start looking in the paper for a good house first thing in the morning. Good thing we've been saving up the money that we have.

Li-Fen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!