Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nita Rich Sim Days 36 - 40


So I finally made it to Riverdale. I was supposed to have immigrated here a few cycles ago, but do to some misplaced paper work I finally arrived. I guess it's better late than never, right? So upon arriving here I went over to the Negely North and South apartments. I settled on the South addition, and quickly signed for my new place. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what life has for me here in this lovely hood.


After getting settled in I went to bed. It was a bit strange sleeping in a new place and I had to get used to all the new sounds. But there weren't that many. Since this is a new building nothing was popping or settling, just the sounds of neighbors going to the trash bin, a dog barking in the night, and some one's television playing late into the night.

I woke the next morning feeling refreshed. I started breakfast then decided to play on my new couch. Shoot, this thing cost be almost half of my savings, so a little jumping on it won't hurt.


I was having so much fun that I forgot about my food, and before I knew it the smoke alarm was buzzing. I had to run outside in my night clothes, how embarrassing.

After getting a lecture from a very hunky fire fighter I went back inside took a a bubble bath then sat down to watch a bit of TV. There really wasn't anything on. So, I decided to do a bit of exploring of my new hood.

First stop was a little electronics shop on main street. I went inside since I wanted to get a cell phone. Not that I have anyone to give my number too, but I still wanted one all the same.




That's when I met Amos Cotton. The first thing that I noticed about him were is eyes. Very intense and very pretty... handsome. I don't think men like to have their eyes called pretty, lol. Hes very handsome as well. We started talking, and I found out that Amos enjoys art, so do I. I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship!

I asked Amos where was a good place to eat, he told about Smokey's Ribs. It was out of my way, since it was downtown, but I was out exploring, so Smokey's here I come!

I ended up at the restaurant 20 minutes later. It was a nice place, and it smelled Devin from outside, I couldn't wait to try some food. That's where I met Anaya Kent. And to my surprise she was into cuisine too. So already I made two friends. Now all I need to do is find a job and I'll be set!

Did the job searching thing and found nothing. *sigh* Will I ever find a job? I hope so. I need to start bringing in some cash, and fast. After playing my first weeks rent and buying furniture for the apartment, that took a large chunk of change. Not to mention getting the cell phone and eating out. But I'm not broke just yet, I still have some money left over.

So I decided to clean the bathroom before it got really dirty when my phone rang. It was Amos (yay!) And he was calling to invite me out with him and his brother. Of course I jumped at the invitation. A night on the town would do me some good, and take my mind off of my money situation.


We went to a new night club, "Be Real." It was nice, there's dancing, drinking, and games. I had a few drinks and danced with Amos and his brother, Rupert. Though, Amos warned me about his brother. But he doesn't have to worry, I'm not interested in Rupert.



By the end of the night I ended up on the top floor at a table of cards. I even met one of the hood council, Danny Sanchez. He seems really nice, even after I took his money, lol. I had no idea I was so good at cards. So all in all I'm enjoying being in Riverdale.

Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!