Monday, November 24, 2008

Danny Sanchez Simdays 36 - 40


So we had our second break in, but first in our home. The first robbery attempt was made back when Riverdale was first settled and Mansur was still in diapers. Oh the memories. Man, how time has flow by.

Crime has been low for years now, but there still are a few idiots who try their luck. Luckily for us we have a state of the art alarm system.


Kristin was upset for days. So I took her mind off the intrusion the only way I knew how. I don't like to blow my own horn but I still got it. I may be hitting middle age but Danny Sanchez still got his sexy!

"Do I look fat?" Kristin cornered me after dinner. I was floored and had to think of something to say. Not that I really needed to, but still. She took me off guard and I really didn't want to have this kind of discussion in front of our new adopted daughter Brooke.

I simply smiled telling Kristin that she was just as beautiful as she was the day I met her. Which is 100% true I tell you. I wouldn't lie to the love of my life.

And she is, even if she has put on a few extra pounds, they don't bother me. In truth, I'm glad she did. I never thought she look more attractive than when she was pregnant, all round and glowing. She was perfect.


And I know she won't say it but she really wanted to adopt because of her age. We still can have children but at middle age she didn't want to risk a pregnancy going wrong.

I sit and admire Kristin every afternoon when I return home from work. She is wonderful and I wan to remember everything about her.


And even though Brooke is not a Sanchez by birth I still love her very much, and want only the best for her. Both Kristin and I do. We take turns educating her much the same way as we did with Masur, Nashira and, Lilly. Brooke complains about all the study time, but in the end she'll thank us.

She just hasn't met our fun side yet. Which she will come winter break. We're going to our newly built vacation home. I'm so glad it's finally done. Took six months. We'll be leaving the cold and snow for a lively tropical retreat. I can't wait.

We had a small gathering for the end of fall. We invited Antwan and Taffi as well Tyra and Thomas, though he wasn't able to make it due to the flu. It's really going around this year. Hope I don't catch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!