Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Here are the school rosters for the coming school year.

Riverdale Elementary students for school year 2010/2011

Kindergarten: Beth and Nick McPhee

First Grade: Fyodor Burrego, Aaron and Adrian Chew and, Ruiling and Roulan T'ang

Second Grade: Breda and Dallas Johnson, Amanda Ottamas

Third Grade: Tylor Patrelli, Rose Picaso

Fourth Grade: Anan Reed

Fifth Grade:

Sixth Grade: Bri Burrego



Riverdale Junior Senior High School students for school year 2010/2011


Seventh Grade: Edward Jr. Christian, Viggo Kim, Brooke Sanches

Eighth Grade: Marcus and Oliver Brooks, Cameron Smith, Suni Ramaswami

Ninth Grade:

Tenth Grade: Keegan Ottamas

Eleventh Grade:

Twelfth Grade: AJ Christian, Danny Ottamas, Nora Reed, Lilly Sanchez, Mary Snowden, Ye T'ang

Have a great year guys!

3 comments:

  1. It's so great to see all the years in school being represented age-wise, since making this transition. I'm not sure how I will implement this in SH. I have Primary and Secondary classes at CPS. :) It's easier to do it that way, then worrying about having teachers for each grade. Can't wait to see how you do this! You know I'm big on snatching my affiliates' ideas! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big 12th grade this year!

    I love your grades system, it's very cool to see which kids are the same age/in the same class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simmington,

    In truth I don't have teachers in any of the schools. Well, not assigned. If I need them then I will call them in. Since both schools are community lots and owned by Samantha Ottamas (though they really should be owned by Kristin, but we'll over look that for now.) I just have her drive to the lot, open it, then start school. Once all the kids are there I look at what skills need to be worked on and they spend enough time to gain at least one full bar. Break for lunch then focus on another skill. Grade work I'm not worried about. They can focus on that during their rotational play.

    Sullivan,

    This is my first big graduating class and I'm excited! I'm looking forward to their prom too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and post! You guys are Awesome!